A blog dedicated to the counterpoint on politics, economics and culture.
This blog employs subversive techniques in its opinions and views — facts, objective reality, math, research, forethought and in some cases, satire and parody. What is considered reality and what is satire often remains elusive. It is left to the reader to discern the often faint, but yet existent, line between the two.
1) The views and opinions here are
dictated to me and merely offered here as nothing but propaganda by my puppet masters strictly my own.
2) I encourage a good-faith debate of the issues of the day and will accord posters the same respect accorded to me and fellow posters. On the other hand, I have zero patience for posts that lower the debate, engage in personal attacks or cross the line as if written by the online equivalent of a troll or worse. I will usually give a warning and then ban posters who fail to follow the guidelines.
3) All content on this blog is copyrighted. You can read the full copyright here. I’m persnickety about my copyrights so please read the notice if any doubts.
4) I encourage and support fair use of content on this blog.
5) I encourage publication of posts on this blog subject to the following terms:
a) Any posts published in print form , excluding fair use or with my prior written consent, are subject to a $2500 publication fee. Upon publication, publishers will receive an invoice for the full amount payable upon receipt. Failure to pay publication fees will immediately subject publishers to collections and legal action.
b) Any posts published online, excluding fair use or with my prior written consent, are subject to a $2500 publication fee. Upon publication, publishers will receive an invoice for the full amount payable upon receipt. Failure to pay publication fees will immediately subject publishers to collections and legal actions and also subject publishers to actions pursuant to DMCA including but not limited to filing take-down notice filings with hosting provider and domain registrar.
6) I will respect anonymity of posters subject to the rules above. I will not allow ‘outing’ of anonymous posters on this blog. Importantly, I will not accord anonymity to those who attempt to out or who have outed others; you cannot have it both ways here.
7 ) If you find my rules or policies unpalatable, please post elsewhere or GYOFB.
To contact the host of this site, please email flippin[at]flippinamsterdam.com
All content on this site is protected by US Copyright Law. Please see Copyright Notice page.
Copyright 2008-2015 Flippin’ Amsterdam.